Focus on Wichita
Becky Tuttle is a person of high integrity, a skilled listener and strategic thinker. We need leaders like Becky to continue on the city council and champion for a strong local economy, safe and thriving neighborhoods and quality of life issues across our city.
I love Wichita and am proud to call it my home. I am committed to community service and driven to find ways to make Wichita even better. I am ready to lead forward!”
A vibrant city provides safe and healthy opportunities to live well – a quality place to live, learn, earn, play and pray.A vibrant city provides safe and healthy opportunities to live well – a quality place to live, learn, earn, play and pray.
- We need to boldly embrace the resources our community offers — not focus on what we lack.
- A world-class community demands world-class facilities. Wichitans deserve places to gather and celebrate our culture and our city.
- Maintaining our infrastructure is vital for economic development and quality of life.
We must revitalize our entrepreneurial ecosystem — remain nimble to be reactive, yet proactive to reach our full potential with our “welcome mat” in full view as opportunity comes knocking.
- Wichita needs to be more strategic in building productive public-private partnerships.
- Ensure that precious financial resources are utilized most effectively and efficiently with well-planned and monitored spending strategies
- We must meet our ever-changing employment demands by supporting partners that provide a skilled workforce.
We must seek visionary and viable options for how we think Wichita should look in five, ten and twenty years from now.We must seek visionary and viable options for how we think Wichita should look in five, ten and twenty years from now.
- Invest in ourselves to help attract, retain and build talent.
- Create a community master plan focusing on how to best utilize our land and resources, now and into the future.
- Embrace a future generation mindset in strategic visioning to allow Wichita to boldly seize opportunity.